This Furoshiki is designed by Asao Tokolo who also designed the Tokyo 2020 Olympic and Paralympic games logos.
He used the Piecing Pieces Pattern method to create this design. This PPP technique makes it possible to make a design with any combination piece by piece. He designed a rotational symmetry pattern by changing the combination.
There are two sizes:
- medium size: 50 x 50 cm 29g
- large size: 100 x 100 cm 94g
- material: 100% lightweight cotton
- made in Japan
- care: hand wash or machine wash as a delicate in cold water or wash separately with natural detergent without bleach nor fabric softeners
- wash only when it becomes dirty
- the product comes with reusable sustainable packaging